Thank you for your interest in the Graystone Elementary Home & School Club Volunteer and Teacher Resources. Classroom Volunteers are required by the San Jose Unified School District (SJUSD) to complete a volunteer application. This year the district will be using a new online volunteer signup process. To sign up to be a volunteer please use the link below and follow these steps.
1. Scroll down to the second page.
2. Enter all of the required information.
3. Make sure you double check your email address, as all confirmations will be sent to the email address you enter.
4. Sign the document, click on the signature box, use the mouse or track pad to sign your name. Once the signature looks good, hit the green check box and accept the signature.
5. Submit the form, you should receive a confirmation email within about 30 minutes.
Once you have submitted the form, the office staff will approve the form, then Human Resources will work with you to make sure you have all the appropriate paperwork on file (clear TB test, fingerprints, etc.)